Experience Printing a Traditional Japanese Woodblock Print!
At the Karuizawa Mokuhanga School Annex you can print your own copy of an historic and beautiful Japanese woodblock print. With assistance from staff at Karuizawa Mokuhanga School it takes just one and a half hours to make your own multi-colour woodblock prints from pre-carved cherry woodblocks. This highly popular activity is now available twice a week!
Bookings can be made directly on the Print Experience Website (link is below) for Tuesdays or Thursdays.
Search the calendar on that website to find a suitable day and time, then step through the booking sequence to pay and confirm your places.
- Available Tuesday and Thursday only
- Two appointment times available, either 10am or 1pm
- Maximum of Five people at one time, and a group booking can be made
- Children older than five are welcome with your group
- Price ¥3,300 per person (Same price for both adults and Children)
- Full Payment is required to reserve your booking
How to make a Booking - Click here to go to our Print Experience Booking Website
We look forward to seeing you and helping you enjoy making your own woodblock print!